Join us for this three-day event, bringing together industry professionals responsible for valves,actuators and the instrumentation topworks per valve assemblies. Gain valuable insights into valve selection and process valve maintenance from manufacturers and industry specialists.
March 15-17, 2022
Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort | $142.00/night plus tax Myrtle Beach, SC 843-449-5000
Please make your own hotel reservations at the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort (address & phone above). A block of rooms has been set aside under Ferguson Industrial from Monday, March 14th through Thursday, March 17th
$795pp – (Includes Workshop, daily breakfast and lunches)
Who Should Attend?
Plant managers; maintenance and project engineers; production, maintenance and reliability managers; Electrical and Instrumentation (E&I) planners, technicians and managers; purchasing; those responsible for selecting, maintaining or replacing valves, actuators and/or topworks.
Control Valve Sizing
• Types of control valves and their typical applications
• How valves interact and communicate with the PLC and instruments
• Criteria for selecting a control valve
• Valve configuration
• Pneumatic – types, advantages, disadvantages
• Electric – area classifications, advantages, disadvantages
• Criteria for selecting an actuator
• Hands-on set-up and troubleshooting for both pneumatic and electric
• Limit Switches – types, advantages, disadvantages
• Positioners – types, advantages, disadvantages
• Hands-on set-up and calibration, changing from a pneumatic to a digital positioner, troubleshooting
• Severe criteria overview (corrosion, erosion, high velocities, high temperatures)
• Slurry valves
• Metal seated ball valves, control valve trims, knife gate valve adders, etc.
Repair & Rebuild
• Manual valve repair
• Control valve trim repair
• Hands-on rebuild
Have a question or need more information: Contact Us