A leading PVF supplier for the HF Alkylation industry
At Ferguson Industrial, we understand the importance of providing on-demand access to products that are suitable for use in HF alky applications for customers in the refinery industry. As a leading PVF supplier for the HF alkylation industry, we have strong relationships with top manufacturers of specialty PVF products. These relationships allow us to deliver the products you need faster and minimize downtimes. Our extensive inventory of specialty products keeps our refining customers operating at peak performance in high pressure, severe temperature, and corrosive environments.
Professionals in the industrial refining industry trust us because of the technical expertise we provide. This technical knowledge combined with our extensive inventory of specialized PVF products offers reduced lead times, flexibility, and the ability to adapt our services to overcome the challenges associated with implementing an HF alky application. Our quality assurance and Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) testing program allows us to deliver products that are safe and meet the strict standards of HF alky applications. Because there is no margin for error in the refining industry, you can trust us to provide you with the products you need to meet your HF alkylation requirements.
Learn more about our HF Alky products and capabilities.
Low Residual Carbon Steel
- Stocking pipe, forged and buttweld fittings, flanges, swages, nipples, olets
- Meets Supplements S-9, S-62, S-78
- Monel available upon request
HF ALKYLATION VALVES: PACIFIC, VOGT, XANIK, and VELAN
Gate, Globe, and Check Valves:
PACIFIC HF Alkylation valves are built using the most stringent quality and test procedures to ensure full compliance with UOP requirements for each line class.
- API 602, API 600, and API 623 Gate and Globe valves for HF Alkylation have been tested in accordance with
- API 624 and type certified the valve design for all sizes from 1⁄2″–24″ allowing Pacific to tag these valves as such.
- Stocking 1⁄2″–1″ threaded, socket weld, and flanged and 2″–12″ 300# flanged LRES body and bonnet with Monel trim
XOMOX, XANIK, and DURCO
Sleeved Plug Valves:
- Monel Body and Plug Teflon Sleeved 300 LB
- Stocking 1⁄2″–1″ threaded and flanged 2″–12″ 300# flanged
- All valves fire-sealed packing
Bellow Seal Globe Valves:
- LRES Body and Bonnet Hastelloy Bellows and Stem Stellite seats
- Monel and Hastelloy Valves available 1″–12′
- Provides zero stem emissions and a long cycle life